November 8th, 9th & 10th, 2019
Bring the whole family for a fun packed camping experience! There will be many adventures for the scouts to achieve and so much more. We will be going on a few hikes including one to the wind cave and moonlight/flashlight hike. There will also be plenty of campfire entertainment provided by the scouts.
Cost is around $10-$20 per family. Registration will need to be completed by October 29th. More details to come.
- 4:00-6:00 Set up camp. First come, first serve for the campsites. (Dinner on your own.)
- 6:00-7:00 All about Bats at Nature Center
- 7:30-8:30 Flashlight/Moonlight Hike at Merkle Trail
- Morning Breakfast- see den leader or other parents from den and coordinate a breakfast together.
- 9:30 Optional Hike to the Wind Cave. This is a 1.5 mile hike up to the Windcave and it is rated difficult because it is steep at the top. Bring plenty of water and maybe a snack/lunch for at the top.
- 10-11:30 (If not doing Windcave) Tortoise Day-Feeding, Reading, and More at Nature Center
- Lunch on your own
- 4:00 Den Meetings- get together with your den and work on adventures!
- 6:00 Dinner
- 7:00 S’mores
- 7:30 Campfire Program- skits, songs, stories, and games
- Breakfast on your own
- 8:00 Interfaith service
- 10:00 Clean up and head home 🙂
Please see the Usery Website for directions.